Book Renyea to speak at your next event!
Renyea is an engaging speaker who has worked with small and large women’s groups, college and university groups, and national organizations to educate and inspire audiences toward more vibrant health. She is committed to helping you make your event a success while inspiring and educating your audience to design healthier lives using practical self-care strategies.
When you book Renyea, you book a dynamic speaker who represents your organization’s mission with excellence and:
- Delivers thoughtful and thought-provoking presentations and workshops for women who want practical strategies to propel them forward on their wellness journey
- Encourages entrepreneurs and leaders to prioritize their health so they can take care of business
- Trains and educates staff members on best practices in wellness and self-care
Renyea’s previous speaking clients include the Environmental Protection Agency, Art Institute of Atlanta, Atlantic Coast Conference and many more.
When working with Renyea, you can choose one of the following signature topics below or work with her to tailor presentations and workshops that manifest your vision and the needs of your audience:
Health on Purpose: Setting Your Intentions
Are you always exhausted at the end of the week? Do your weekends so seem full of work and family obligations that you rarely find time for yourself? In this presentation, women will:
- Learn the definition of self-care
- Assess their current wellness status
- Set realistic self-care goals that fit into their lifestyle
Healthier Truths: Tackling Your Barriers to Vibrant Health
Busy schedules and lack of money are some of the real-world factors that keep women from practicing self-care. But there are other, more powerful factors that women can use as motivation to begin and sustain self-care practices. Participants in this workshop will harness the creative power of an ‘I Can” attitude to:
- Discover and combat limiting beliefs about self-care
- Develop a practical self-care plan
- Identify sources of support to help integrate self-care into their lifestyle
Stand for OurSelves (SOS) First
Women are leaders, entrepreneurs, and heads of households. But often, the work of caring for others, can leave women putting their own needs on the back burner. In this workshop for women leaders, participants will:
- Practice “centering” themselves through visualization
- Understand the value they bring to their organizations, families, and businesses
- Develop a realistic and flexible self-care plan that can be integrated into their lifestyle